Professor Homer White
Students majoring in Mathematics may not minor in Data Analysis.
(18 hours required)
- MAT111: Elementary Probability and Statistics (3 credit hours)
- MAT125: Calculus I (3 credit hours)
- MAT225: Calculus II (3 credit hours)
- MAT331: Probability Theory (3 credit hours)
- MAT337: Applied Statistical Models (3 credit hours)
- CSC303: Fundamentals of Data Computing (3 credit hours)
(3 hours required)
An applications course (at least three semester hours). This is a course numbered 300 or higher, in any discipline, in which the student either learns substantially new tools or methods--beyond those covered in other courses taken to satisfy minor requirements--for data analysis, or completes a substantial data analysis project. Since course content varies over time, the student’s choice of course must be approved by the Data Analysis Coordinator.