Moderate/Severe Disabilities Certification P-12
Master of Arts (MA)
Interim Dean of Education Candis Haskell
(15 hours required)
- ECE600: Introduction to Teaching Students with Moderate and Severe Disabilities (3 credit hours)
- ECE602: Curriculum and Instruction for Students with Moderate and Severe Disabilities (3 credit hours)
- ECE604: Teaching Individuals with Physical or Multiple Disabilities (3 credit hours)
- ECE606: Transition Services for Students with Disabilities (3 credit hours)
- ECE608: Field Component in MSD (3 credit hours)
Candidates must be certified in LBD prior to beginning MSD program.
Candidates must pass the MSD specialty Praxis test for the endorsement.
Candidates are required to have field experiences with MSD students in P-12 settings.