English as a Second Language Endorsement P-12
Interim Dean of Education Candis Haskell
(15 hours required)
- EDU580: ESL Teaching Methods and Techniques (3 credit hours)
- EDU581: ESL Assessment and Culture (3 credit hours)
- EDU583: ESL Linguistic Theory and Analysis (3 credit hours)
- EDU585: ESL Leadership (3 credit hours)
- EDU587: Communicating with Immigrants (3 credit hours)
Candidates must pass the English as Second Language specialty Praxis for the endorsement.
Candidates are required to have field experiences with ESL students in P-12 settings.