The ACE Program is designed for students who require additional academic support for their success at Georgetown College. This program is transitional, not remedial. Students cannot apply for this program. This status is determined by the College ACE Committee. Students admitted to the ACE Program shall not exceed 10 percent of the entering class. Students admitted under this program:
- Take a course load of no more than 16 credit hours during their first two semesters at Georgetown College.
- Respond to outreach attempts by the coordinator of the ACE program in order to monitor academic progress and identify areas of needed academic support.
- Attend weekly tutoring appointments for every class in which they enroll during their first two semesters at Georgetown College.
- Enroll in GSC 101 (Freshman Seminar) and earn an A, B, or C.
- Complete their freshman year with a minimum cumulative 2.0 GPA and have earned at least 24 credit hours.